Some of Our Global Associates Are:
Whether you have a handful of employees outside of your home country or established offices around the world, we can provide the centralized support and strategies you need.
Managing all of the changes and developments that affect employee benefits outside of the home country means understanding the vast cultural, legal and structural differences that are inherent in each. Our knowledgeable consultants and network of partners offers access to expert benefits assistance globally.
WHO WE ARE
Touchstone’s global benefits practice grew to support the diverse needs and growing demand for our clients’ international divisions and subsidiaries with employees located around the world. We have developed our services to be a global firm, with knowledgeable associates “on the ground” in major cities around the world.
Our experienced teams of actuaries, lawyers and other benefit experts work together to provide comprehensive employee benefit services to fit our clients’ global benefit philosophy while accommodating the differences specific to each country.
We are committed to providing innovative solutions for the diverse needs of our clients’ international employees by meeting the challenges of a changing benefit environment that is local and site-specific within each country.
- Global Benefits Strategy – Develop a comprehensive benefits solution that supports the company philosophy while adhering to the specifics of each country.
- Assessment of Current Country Benefits – Competitive market position, risk management and compliance.
- Designing and implementing new or revised benefit plans
- Ensuring legislative requirements are met
- Benefit Communications – Develop benefits marketing/communication strategy and deliver communication tools
- International Benefits Plan Policy and Audits
- Benefits Enrollment – Provide innovative online and/or paper-based solutions to streamline the benefit enrollment process
- Benefits Program Management for Expatriates, Inpatriates & Third Country Nationals – Select, negotiate and develop new program options and contract/performance review of existing programs
- Maximizing the effects of totalization where applicable
- Actuarial Services
Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
- Strategic Support – Due Diligence and Negotiations
- Operational Assistance – Manage benefits before and after closing